Thursday, December 29, 2016

Stripe Returned from Being Lost

Stripe Returned from Being LostThere has been a sad cloud in my home. Stripe was lost for 5 days. Originally I got a spiritual message that she was hiding and scared. But then I got the message that she might have been attacked by a coyote. Well, she must have been too fast for him.


This morning she showed up at our back door!! I was totally gleeful. As you can see in her eyes in one of these photos she is one scared pussy cat. Stripe is caked with dried mud all over her head and coat, trembling and traumatized, but she is in one piece and now safe! I checked her for flesh wounds and, thankfully, there were none.


First I held her, comforting her. She was really soaking up the love as she laid trembling on my lap. Then she was eating so ravenously that I was concerned her empty stomach might be damaged by consuming so rapidly. So I stopped her and let her go back to the food a little later. I tried to clip off some of the dried mud. Seeing I was not equipped for the task, I decided it was necessary to take her to a pet groomer near by who said she could clean her up. She is over there now as I write this. I have never seen a cat with such a mud-clumped coat.

Thank you so much for your prayers, blog friends. I am so grateful to you and to God and the angels who helped guide her back home!

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Stripe Returned from Being Lost